Pay Per Click is one of the premium marketing services provided by Google AdWords and Bing where you have to only pay for clicks. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches for a keyword that is related to their business offering. Like if we bid on the keyword “Inbound marketing tools”, our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Google results page. If you are thinking to start up your new business and want to analyze and research on market, you can simply create a...Read More
- The latest advancements in social media you need to knowIn social mediaDecember 18, 2017
- The impact of social bots and why they are so dangerousIn Marketing, social media, Tech NewsAugust 7, 2017
- A Detailed Guide to Blog Marketing – All that you need to knowIn Grow Traffic, MarketingJanuary 23, 2018
- 5 most valuable mobile App marketing strategies for the StartupsIn Grow Traffic, MarketingOctober 6, 2017
- List of ARK admin commands & cheats for PC, PS4 & Xbox OneIn GamesApril 11, 2018
Subscribe TechMediaGuide to get valuable content delivered to the inbox.