Since the advent of GDPR, there is growing attention regarding the technology of geo-blocking. Geo-blocking, short for geographic blocking, allows websites and online services to restrict access based on the user’s physical location. There are a number of reasons that a website or service might want to limit access to users from specific regions, but usually these decisions are rooted in legal concerns. How Geo-Blocking Works There are a couple of different ways that websites can determine a user’s location for geo-blocking. Usually, they block IP addresses from particular regions. Whenever a device connects to the internet, it is...Read More
- 5 great tips to spy your teen’s social media activitiesIn social mediaJanuary 10, 2018
- How to Get More Facebook Reviews and Boost Sales ImmediatelyIn Business, How-to, social media, Tech NewsJuly 17, 2017
- What is Bitcoin technology and how this currency is changing the worldIn Tech NewsOctober 8, 2017
- Why being Online is Good for Medical industryIn Business, Tech NewsJuly 16, 2017
- 7 types of content that attract visitors to your websiteIn MarketingSeptember 2, 2017
Subscribe TechMediaGuide to get valuable content delivered to the inbox.