CPA Marketing? Best online Business model for startups The CPA or Cost per Action is an online business model, where the advertiser pays for each action completed by the visitor. Advertisers pay you when a visitor give their E-mail, Mobile Number, opts for a free trial, or provides relevant information related to their campaign. Cost per Action is one of the most popular methods to make money online through your website, blogs, or newsletters. This is a bit different from the Adsense program where one gets a commission when a visitor clicks on an ad. The CPA requires specific action. As you can discover...Read More
Tag: CPA Marketing
- The latest advancements in social media you need to knowIn social mediaDecember 18, 2017
- The impact of social bots and why they are so dangerousIn Marketing, social media, Tech NewsAugust 7, 2017
- A Detailed Guide to Blog Marketing – All that you need to knowIn Grow Traffic, MarketingJanuary 23, 2018
- 5 most valuable mobile App marketing strategies for the StartupsIn Grow Traffic, MarketingOctober 6, 2017
- List of ARK admin commands & cheats for PC, PS4 & Xbox OneIn GamesApril 11, 2018
Subscribe TechMediaGuide to get valuable content delivered to the inbox.