When you are out for your adventures like trekking, biking, mountain-climbing, skiing, etc, you want your cameras to do a good job. Taking and uploading perfect videos of high quality is like a part of an adventure. Similarly, shaky videos look unprofessional during the meetings and are difficult to watch.
So, even if you have a high-end smartphone or action cams like GoPro or D-SLR, you still need a video stabilization software that can post and edit videos to make them appear sharper, non-shaky, lighter (in terms of size) and compatible. Here comes, VideoProc which is a professional and easy-to-use tool to refine your videos especially GoPro footages by editing, resizing and converting them at a fully accelerated speed.
What is VideoProc
It is a video editing software that optimizes video content without quality loss. VideoProc cuts the segments, re-sequence the clips, reduce background noise, stabilize the footages, change video audio formats, reduce large media files, download videos, record videos and more. Overall, it is a highly recommended tool for adventure lovers or professionals who handle 4K video content files. VideoProc is just perfect to record presentations, webinars, Skype calls, stream videos etc making it beneficial for office purpose and board room meetings.
- Stabilize the videos– This includes adjusting shakiness, contrast, brightness, accuracy, sharpness etc
- Noise removal– Disturbing background noise like wind, traffic fish
- Lens Correction– Adjusts fisheye lens distortion
- Watermarks– Adds texts, subtitles, logo, images and timecode etc to videos
- Make MKV– A file format that that holds unlimited audio, videos, images, tracks etc
- Editing– Includes cut, trim, split, merge, rotate, resize the files
- Transcode- Supports more than 370 built-in video audio codecs. eg, H264 to H265 (HEVC), MKV to iPhone/MP4, AVI to YouTube, 3D to 2D
- Download– Easily downloads online videos, audios, watch-later playlists and channels from 1000 + UGC websites like Youtube, Facebook, DailyMotion, etc
Why choose VideoProc for fixing Shaky Videos?
Level-3 GPU acceleration makes VideoProc unique
This video processing software can support full GPU acceleration which is powered by Intel, AMD, and NVIDIA. This tech can largely reduce the burden of CPU to deliver fast speed for decoding and encoding videos in the process of deshaking and editing videos. It also maintains the original video quality while processing.
Easy-to-use navigation and high quality
No matter you are beginner or professional, you just need 10 mins to read the functions and operations of VideoProc. As for fixing shaky videos, it is especially skilled at processing 4K@60fps, 1080p@120fps/240fps, slow motion, and low light videos. Also, deliver best output quality with negligible frame loss. The best to
Refer to the link below for video guide:
Advantages of using VideoProc over other video editing software
- No limit to the file size
- Works with any videos shot with GoPro, DJI, iPhone, Android, DSLR, etc
- Up to 47x Real-time faster video processing
- Optimizes file size [90% smaller than original]
- From editing to re-arranging, integrating and encoding, it accelerates the whole process by making full use of GPU acceleration.
- Skilled at processing 4K, large-sized videos, high-speed videos shot with 120 ftps/240 ftps.
- Also supports batch downloading
- Splits as well as merges the split files
- Slows down and speeds up the videos
- Easily records desktop screen activities. Records gameplay, tutorials, video chats, and live streams
How to install Video proc and get started
Step 1: Simply download the software, preferably from the VideoProc website.
Step 2: Once the software is installed, click on “Launch” to open VideoProc. You will come across options such as Video, DVD, Downloader, and Recorder on the screen.
Step 3: GoPro users need to set up Hardware Acceleration. For that, you need to click on Settings which will lead you to Options menu. Choose Hardware Acceleration next to which you can see VideoProc.
Step 4: Go to VideoProc. Choose your photo adjustment options like crop, cut, rotate, resize, etc based on your requirement.
Step 5: For a GoPro user, there is a large number of options to choose from. Here is a complete GoPro studio guide for you to start making stable crisp videos.
VideoProc Giveaway + GoPro Sweepstake
Enjoy the benefits of the all-in-one video processing software by getting a fully licensed copy for free. You can win VideoProc free license giveaway plus a GoPro sweepstake. You can activate the software by clicking on the given link.
A good Video Stabilization software like VideoProc is a must to achieve high-standard footages and videos. VideoProc streamlines the conversions and adjustments in a way that you get the most out of your smartphones, GoPro and D-SLR cameras.