In the age of 4G and Gigabit Ethernet speeds, videos have become the main source of content on the web. While text still reigns as the de-facto language of the internet, the video is taking up a massive chunk of user interest and attention. As of 2017, the video sharing platform YouTube has become the second largest search engine, behind its parent Google; and ahead of other search engines such as Bing and Yahoo! by a wide margin. From a purely contextual perspective, about 60 hours of video are uploaded each minute, and the YouTube library currently has more...Read More
Author: Sunny Chawla
- 3 ways to delete apps on iphone7/7 plusIn APPSMarch 3, 2018
- The Future of Healthcare Software and TechnologyIn Tech NewsJune 22, 2018
- 5 Ways Marketers are Use Social Media for Growing Their BusinessIn Marketing, social mediaJuly 2, 2018
- How Facebook groups are helping thousands of writers succeedIn social mediaJanuary 5, 2018
- How to use social networking to boost your businessIn MarketingSeptember 2, 2017
Subscribe TechMediaGuide to get valuable content delivered to the inbox.