In the age of 4G and Gigabit Ethernet speeds, videos have become the main source of content on the web. While text still reigns as the de-facto language of the internet, the video is taking up a massive chunk of user interest and attention. As of 2017, the video sharing platform YouTube has become the second largest search engine, behind its parent Google; and ahead of other search engines such as Bing and Yahoo! by a wide margin. From a purely contextual perspective, about 60 hours of video are uploaded each minute, and the YouTube library currently has more...Read More
Author: Sunny Chawla
- 5 great tips to spy your teen’s social media activitiesIn social mediaJanuary 10, 2018
- Top 1000 Link Building websites to improve the positioning of your websiteIn MarketingNovember 5, 2017
- How Facebook groups are helping thousands of writers succeedIn social mediaJanuary 5, 2018
- Top 7 Best Android Video Editor Apps in 2018In APPSJune 1, 2018
- Why Should You Switch Your Site to HTTPS for SEO impact?In Grow Traffic, MarketingMarch 12, 2018
Subscribe TechMediaGuide to get valuable content delivered to the inbox.