Since the advent of GDPR, there is growing attention regarding the technology of geo-blocking. Geo-blocking, short for geographic blocking, allows websites and online services to restrict access based on the user’s physical location. There are a number of reasons that a website or service might want to limit access to users from specific regions, but usually these decisions are rooted in legal concerns. How Geo-Blocking Works There are a couple of different ways that websites can determine a user’s location for geo-blocking. Usually, they block IP addresses from particular regions. Whenever a device connects to the internet, it is...Read More
Author: Harold Kilpatrick
- The latest advancements in social media you need to knowIn social mediaDecember 18, 2017
- The impact of social bots and why they are so dangerousIn Marketing, social media, Tech NewsAugust 7, 2017
- A Detailed Guide to Blog Marketing – All that you need to knowIn Grow Traffic, MarketingJanuary 23, 2018
- 5 most valuable mobile App marketing strategies for the StartupsIn Grow Traffic, MarketingOctober 6, 2017
- List of ARK admin commands & cheats for PC, PS4 & Xbox OneIn GamesApril 11, 2018
Subscribe TechMediaGuide to get valuable content delivered to the inbox.