Increasing traffic to a website is a long-term job. There are still possibilities to generate visits to a new website. Here are my 10 “tricks” to increase your traffic by 30% in less than 24 hours.
You do not always have to wait weeks or months to increase traffic to your blog or website.There are small “tricks” that help you get an effect in 24 hours. Here are 10 tips to increase visits to a page in less than 1 day.
10 “tricks” to increase your traffic by 30%
1. Post a new post: Okay, it’s not a very original trick. But you always have more traffic when you post a new post. This traffic will increase with the number of subscribers to your blog. Soon I will post a post on how to increase them.
2. Test at different times: Not all your followers are online at the same time of the day. Take advantage of the morning and night at 11 to launch tweets with your new post. According to my experience, 11 pm is the best time to launch a post by Twitter.
3. Publish the post in news aggregators: In sites like Feedly, you can add your posts for users to vote if they consider them interesting. I would not do it more than once a month at most. Even if you do not get to the front page and you can get about 100 visits.
4. Take advantage of the € 50 Adwords bonus: Open a Google Adwords account and take advantage of that Google $ 50 bonus that is about to expire to attract qualified traffic to your website.If you do not have one you will surely get it by searching in forums or by asking on Twitter.
5. Publish your best post on a blog with traffic: If you have a prepared article that has the potential to attract attention, try to publish it in another niche site that has much more traffic than yours. The only thing you should ask in return is a link to your website.
6. Participate in LinkedIn groups: There are many groups that may be related to the topics you deal with on your blog. The most important thing is to bring value to the discussions and not just try to “paste” a link to your web.
7. Recycle old posts: The posts that are published months or even years back can always help you get traffic. The simplest way is to launch it on Twitter by adding eg “Remembering” or “1 year ago in the blog” so your followers know that it is an old post.
8. Analyze search trends: Searches vary daily based on news. With Google Insights you can identify search spikes for some keywords. If you have a good timing posting an entry related to these “hot topics” you can take a surprise with the traffic that will reach you from Google.
9. Comment on blogs with traffic: As I said before is not worth commenting for simply leaving a link to your blog. A comment like that bloggers do not usually post (I do not either). You have to add value to the discussion. You will see that the quality of the comment will also depend on the volume of traffic that comes to your site.
10. Start following new people on Twitter: People are curious. Most of them usually go to the profile of a new follower on Twitter. Within the account, you must include the link to your blog. Do not follow people who do not share the same interests as you because in the other case the effect you achieve will be practically zero.